Monday, December 01, 2014

PSYCHEDELIA - day 1 / blogmas

Buy me ripped skinny jeans
And feed me LSD
Maybe then i'll find real happiness
Earlier this night i travelled down memeory lane
Please call my friend Mary Jane
She'll help me forget
I'm in this damned life i know i'll never win
Unless i get my veins full of heroine
I don't know how to keep myself sane
Without a hit of this cocaine
All i ever wanted was to leave behind a legacy
But the thing is i no longer feel the ecstasy
Cause who i am to avoid all this
I'm just a sad lonely teen
That's supposed to be in my ways
I don't know how to stay clean
All i know is how to blaze
To fathom hell or soar angelic
You just take a pinvh of psychedelic
To make this mundane world seem sublime
Take a sweet dose of phanerothyme

No comments:

Post a Comment