Sunday, December 21, 2014

vunerable and exposed - day 20 / blogmas

Aren't we all trying to find a solution, to reality? The dragging problems of our own worlds?

If i get this guy
If i get this girl
If he likes me back
If she gets into bed with me
If he falls in love like i do
If she does what i want over and over again

Isn’t there always some kind of condition to contentment? Isn’t it always placed in the future, wrapped up in some object, either physical or ideological? I know for me it is and as an addict that always leads me to excess and then to trouble. Do you feel like that? Are you looking for something? It’s not just me, is it? Do you sometimes feel afraid, self-conscious, lonely, not good enough? I mean, you’re reading this, so you must want to change something. Don’t leave me out on a limb, all vulnerable and exposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment