Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Noor | نور‎

By pure translation means light in Arabic, worlds most stunning language.  And personally for me, i have finally found my Noor.  He is cheeky, funny, bright and witty but alongside that he is sweet, caring, kind and so beautiful. 

He has embedded in me his light, to make me happy, to keep me smiling forever. And the best part is I know i will be and i know i can smile forever.  Having such a powerful light to guide my way is the turn in the right direction. Through all this wrong that as human beings we suffer through, we will always find our own Noor. 

Mine is mine and yours is yours. And now he is here i cant let go.  I refuse to let go.  Let selfishness overtake me and let me keep him forever.

My light, my brightness, My Noor.

No comments:

Post a Comment