Monday, February 16, 2015

flowers

I got flowers today.  It wasn't my birthday or any other special day.  We had our first fight last night, and he said a lot of cruel things that really hurt me.  I know he is sorry and didn't mean the things he said because he sent me flowers today.  

I got flowers today.  It wasn't our anniversary or any other special day.  Last night he threw me into a wall and started to choke me.  It was a nightmare and i couldn't believe it even happened until i woke up this morning to find my body all sore and bruised all over.  I know he must sorry because he sent me flowers today.

I got flowers today.  It wasn't Mother's Day or any other special day.  Last night, he beat me up again.  And it was much worse than all the other times.  If i leave him, what will i do? How will i take care of my kids? What about money? I'm afraid of him and scared to leave. But i know he is sorry because he sent me flowers today.  

I got flowers today.  Today was a very special day.  Today is my funeral.  Last night he finally killed me, beat me to death.  If only I had gathered enough courage and strength to leave him.  I would've not got flowers today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment