Friday, February 06, 2015

written by me for my little lion

to love is to think.  and i almost forget to feel only from thinking about here.  I don't know what i want at all, even from her, i don't think about anything but her.  I have an amazing beautiful and wonderful animated distraction.  I almost feel like not calling her up so i don't have to hang up afterwards.  I don't know what i want at all, and to be really honest with myself, i do not want to know either.  All i want to do is think about her, know her inside out, understand and touch her body, her mind and her beautiful soul.  I want to her sing for an eternity and know happiness, not just understand it.  I'm not asking anything from anybody, not even her.

i hope you love this Zahra, my little ray of sunshine 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment