Thursday, August 06, 2015

does the feeling flow both ways?

i'd like to tell you something but tell me, would you say it back?
you always say the perfect words, it seems you've got a knack
you take my hand and lead me somewhere i've never been before
And somehow it doesn't matter who we were before
i want to tell you i love the way you smile and your voice
i've had some time and i've decided that loving you isn't a choice
do you wanna hear the way this will turn out?
So do i, so let's just follow this chosen route
If life is a series of important choices and memories
i think i made the right ones so say you love me so its not all in vain
i'm letting myself be swept away in my enchantment of you
And i'd scream it to the whole world if you said you love me too
I'd like to tell you something, but tell me, would you say it back?
i love with my whole heart, trust me it's not something that i lack
I want to tell you something, so baby just listen for a minute
You are a flame and now the candle in my dark room is lit
Wanna know how this will turn out?
stick around for a while and you just might find out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment