Wednesday, August 05, 2015

just me


     I get asked a lot about what i want to be and what i want to do with my life.  There are so many          answers to these two very simple questions that it leaves my mind boggling.  There is a certain            answer that stands out to me particularly.

     I want to have children one day.  I want to hold their innocence in my hands for as long as i can.  I      want them to know its okay to be afraid and even more okay to feel as if you are at a loose end.  I        want to teach them religious morals and happenings and help them to grown to have faith in                themselves.  I want my children to learn how to love with their full heart and i want them to                forever believe in the beauty of their dreams.

     I want them to know that whenever they feel alone, lost or confused that they can open heartedly        come to their mother but not as my children but as my friends.  I want to be able to protect them          from the unknowns and a life i experienced.

     they asked me what i wanted to be, and this is what really matters, to be a mother.     

No comments:

Post a Comment