Wednesday, November 18, 2015

cold eyes


There's a guy, you might know him
You can tell he's confident by the way he walks 
He's beautiful but he's never looked in a mirror
People always seem to listen when he talks 

He holds this power over me 
His finger's on the trigger and his eyes are cold 
I'm a target and his gun is pointed at me 
What scares me the most is that he never does as he is told 

There's a guy, you might know him 
By the way, his eyes shine, he sneaks a smile
He's lost hope in believing and more importantly - in me
He laughs rarely and it's been this way for a while

But I love him, and he loves me
And one day in this world I swear I will prove
That he is the most amazing guy I've ever met
And I swear she is the most beautiful girl you've
Ever known;

There's a guy, you might know him
He means more to me that anyone in the past
I cant lose him, I won't ever let him go
I love him, and I know this feeling will last 

No comments:

Post a Comment