Monday, January 25, 2016

letters i never sent - written a year ago



To my future love, 

 The first time I felt your presence, I began joining the dots in the sky,wondering when our stars would align.  

I often think of where you are and if you're happy. Are you in love with someone else? I hope she is gentle and treats your dear heart with care. I know you and i are the same in that way -- we bruise a little more easily that most. You see, our souls were made in the same breath.  

I know i'm running late -- I'm sorry. Things haven't worked out the way I planned.  But believe me, I am on my way.  

Until then, think of me, dream of me and i will do the same. One day i will learn your name, and i will write it somewhere on this page.  

And we will realise we have known each other all along. 

Yours always, 

Z. Arshad 

No comments:

Post a Comment