Monday, January 18, 2016

little did i know

I remembered how i promised myself that i’ll never search for love again, that i’ll never force my heart to love again and if love came to find me, i’d greet it with open arms.
Little did i know, you were right there all the time, and that’s when i finally understood.  
I fell in love with all your crazy character, with your warm words and inspirational advice.  
My feeling for you began to grow and i believe that you’re the other half of me, that your name was destined to be written next to mine.
That you’re finally the one whom i’ll settle down and spend my whole life by your side, travelling the world, improving in ourselves and striving beyond the skies.  
And i wouldn’t want it any other way or with any other person.

No comments:

Post a Comment